lundi 2 février 2009

Boatcaptain

Hi guys,

Good news: I have signed up a boatcaptain.He is very experienced on many boats including some experience on RC44.Norwegian and also a good allround sailor, so reserve if necessary on various positions.
About 88 kg.
Lasse Berthelsen
lassebert@gmail.com
+4793269666

skype:lasse.berthelsen
He will be joining us in Lanzarote from 19 th Feb.Not before due to a commitment in the USA.

Martin and Frederik can get support when preparing the boat from the boatcaptain of the Portuguese boat and of Artemis; both are on Lanzarote when our boat arrives.

Something different:
I have been concentrating very much on getting the boat,truck,van ready for departure to Lanzarote. So not been very organised on the finacial side.I would like to start in Lanzarote with a clean sheet , so if I still owe anyone anything please let me know asap so I can pay by bank or take along to Lanzarote.

See you all soon,

Pieter

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire